Pickup & To-Go Ordering, for Jan 23rd
At Bubba’s Country Cue, we care about our community and your safety during this time of COVID-19. With the continued mandates the governor has proposed on us, we understand that this is a challenge for you, your families, and our communities, and we want to contribute by playing a small part by feeding you and your family with some heartwarming comfort food. With a break from our venue weddings and small gatherings, we are excited to bring back the takeout service once again. And as always, we “Thank You” for your support!
Place your order anytime Saturday through Thursday and pick up you’re To-Go order on SATURDAY.
Please fill out the form below or call Bubba directly at 360-620-4210. After submission you will receive an invoice with payment information via email, all orders must be paid before pickup.
*Debit/credit only, no cash sales*
Pickup Hours: 12pm – 4pm on SATURDAY ONLY.
Pickup location is in Poulsbo near the Port Gamble area. The address will appear on invoices and receipts.
All meals will need to be re-heated.
Menu At a Glance
Smoked Meats by the Pound:
- Beef Brisket $18.50
- Pulled Pork $14.50
- Chicken Wings $7.50
- Leg Quarters $7.50
- Cupcake Chicken $8.00
- St. Louis Ribs (½ rack: $13.00, Full rack: $24.50)
- 1/2 Pound Beef Brisket with 2 sides and Cornbread $17.00
- 1/2 Pound St. Louis Ribs with 2 sides and Cornbread $17.00
- 1/3 Pound Pulled Pork with 2 sides and Cornbread $14.75
- Chicken Leg Quarter with 2 sides and Cornbread $13.50
- Cupcake Chicken (2 pc’s) with 2 sides and Cornbread $14.00
- Add a second meat choice to any combo above $4.75
- Smoked Mac-N-Cheese (Serving: $3.50, Pound: $6.50)
- Carolina Slaw (Serving: $2.50, Pound: $4.50)
- BBQ Baked Beans (Serving: $3.50, Pound: $5.75)
- Collard Greens (Serving: $3.50, Pound: $6.50)
- Cornbread Serving ($1.50)
Pulled Pork Sandwich: $8.25
Carolina Pull Pork on a regular bun with pickle and Carolina slaw served on the side to be added to the sandwich. Your choice of BBQ sauce.
“Buffalo Turds”: $4 per Pair (two halves)
A jalapeño pepper is sliced in half and layered with a rub flavored cream cheese. Next, the pepper is topped with a “Little Smokie” and wrapped with bacon to smoke for a couple of hours while basting with a Blackberry BBQ Sauce.
Texas Twinkies: $5 each
A whole Jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and brisket and wrapped with two slices of bacon. Then smoked and finished off with a sweet BBQ Sauce.
- Texas-smokey with black pepper background
- Root beer-a little tang
- Carolina-sweet vinegar based
- Rebel’s Yell-“Hot” with Jack Daniels and Habanero’s
Big Bubba’s Sampler: $89.75 (Feeds 5 to 7)
- Full rack of ribs
- 1.25 lb. pulled pork
- 1.25 lb. beef brisket
- 2 leg quarters
- 10 chicken wings
- 3 side choices and cornbread