Pickup & To-Go Ordering, for July 4th & 5th
At Bubba’s Country Cue, we care about our community and your safety during this time of COVID-19. With this second extension the governor has proposed on us, we understand that this is a challenge for you, your families and our communities, and we want to contribute by playing a small part by feeding you and your family with some heartwarming comfort food. That’s why we’ve also extended our Pickup & To-Go ordering biweekly for the next two months starting May 9th, 2020.
Place your order anytime Monday through Thursday and pick up you’re To-Go order on Saturday or Sunday.
Please fill out the form below or call Bubba directly at 360-620-4210. After submission you will receive an invoice with payment information via email, all orders must be paid before pickup.
*Debit/credit only, no cash sales*
Pickup Hours: 12pm – 5pm on both Saturday & Sunday.
Pickup location is in Poulsbo near the Port Gamble area. The address will appear on invoices and receipts.
Delivery option (Saturday’s Only) $10: Poulsbo, Kingston, Bainbridge Island, Silverdale, Bremerton & Port Orchard; delivered any time after 2pm on Saturday Only.
All meals will need to be re-heated.
Menu At a Glance
Smoked Meats by the Pound:
- Beef Brisket $18.50
- Pulled Pork $14.50
- Chicken Wings $7.50
- Leg Quarters $7.50
- St. Louis Ribs (½ rack: $13.00, Full rack: $24.50)
- 1/2 Pound Beef Brisket with 2 sides and Cornbread $17.00
- 1/2 Pound St. Louis Ribs with 2 sides and Cornbread $17.00
- 1/3 Pound Pulled Pork with 2 sides and Cornbread $14.75
- Chicken Leg Quarter with 2 sides and Cornbread $13.50
- Add a second meat choice to any combo above $4.75
- Smoked Mac-N-Cheese (Serving: $3.50, Pound: $6.50)
- Carolina Slaw (Serving: $2.50, Pound: $4.50)
- BBQ Baked Beans (Serving: $3.50, Pound: $5.75)
- Cornbread Serving ($1.50)
- White Potato Salad (Serving: $2.50, Pound: $4.40)
Pulled Pork Sandwich: $8.25
Carolina Pull Pork on a regular bun with pickle and Carolina slaw served on the side to be added to the sandwich. Your choice of BBQ sauce.
“Buffalo Turds”: $4 per Pair (two halves)
A jalapeño pepper is sliced in half and layered with a rub flavored cream cheese. Next, the pepper is topped with a “Little Smokie” and wrapped with bacon to smoke for a couple of hours while basting with a Blackberry BBQ Sauce.
Texas Twinkies: $5 each
A whole Jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and brisket and wrapped with two slices of bacon. Then smoked and finished off with a sweet BBQ Sauce.
Pork Belly Burnt Ends: ¼ lb $4.25, ½ lb $8.25, Pound $16.25
Tennessee Firecracker Chicken Skewers: $5.25 each
Chicken thigh meat cubed and wrapped in bacon. Marinated in a Jack Daniel infused BBQ Butter sauce and smoked about 2 hours. Then dipped in once again in the Jack Daniel sauce. Three to Four bites per skewer.
- Texas-smokey with black pepper background
- Root beer-a little tang
- Carolina-sweet vinegar based
- Rebel’s Yell-“Hot” with Jack Daniels and Habanero’s
Big Bubba’s Sampler: $89.75 (Feeds 5 to 7)
- Full rack of ribs
- 1.25 lb. pulled pork
- 1.25 lb. beef brisket
- 2 leg quarters
- 10 chicken wings
- 3 side choices and cornbread
Tennessee Firecracker Chicken Skewers